1. What are your hours of operation?
Our plants in Montreal and Toronto are open from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
2. How many days a week do you deliver?
We deliver our fresh and frozen fish and seafood 7 days a week.
3. Which areas do you deliver to?
We offer prompt, direct delivery in the following areas
- Toronto and the Greater Toronto & Hamilton Area
- Greater Montreal, the surrounding North & South Shore areas, north to Tremblant and east to Quebec City
- Ottawa and the National Capital Region
- Wherever you are – if you are in the proximity of one of the areas listed above, we can arrange delivery.
4. How many days a week do you receive fresh fish?
We receive fresh fish from our suppliers 7 days a week.
5. Where does your fresh fish come from?
It depends on the species and where we find the best, most responsible and responsive suppliers. We import fish directly from across Canada, North America and around the world.
6. How do I set up an account?
We’d be happy to help you quickly set up an account with us. Please contact your nearest office, in Toronto or Montreal (including Ottawa), to speak to one of our sales representatives.
7. How can I set up terms?
Once you have spoken to a sales representative, you may contact him or her to get a credit application to set up payment terms.